The Hub, which is situated in the Civic Building in Ballymun is a 350 sq metre shared work space which is specifically designed to promote collaboration and provides members with tools to accelerate their success. It is a community of small businesses looking to develop and grow their business offering and develop their networks. In addition to desk space, the Hub offers members a high level of support to assist them in developing their business, including free individual business mentoring, information on free business events happening across the city and assistance in helping them develop a strong and effective business support network. All the details can be found in the attached Hub Entrepreneur Package.
Membership of the Hub normally costs €175 per month, however Innovate Ballymun is currently offering 6 months free membership to 10 entrepreneurs and has asked us to refer candidates. Suitable applicants will:
- Be on the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance Scheme with the Department of Social Protection (DSP)
- Have completed a Start Your Own Business Course with Dublin North West Area Partnership (DNWAP)
- Have passed a selection interview conducted by Innovate Ballymun
- Reside in the Dublin North West Area
- Have a strong, well developed and viable business plan. This is essential.
- Priority will be given to businesses with potential for growth
This offer starts in early July and runs until the end of January 2017 and is a wonderful opportunity to help develop and strengthen your business. Innovate Dublin will be conducting informal interviews with suitable candidates in the immediate future so if you are interested could you please let Paul Hennelly, 01 836 1666 know as soon as possible.