The Dublin North West Area Partnership’s Enterprise team run a range of courses aimed at supporting those who are interested, or have recently moved into self employment.
Initial Enterprise Group Meeting
This group meeting will introduce you to the various supports available to those looking to start their own business, including:
- BTWEA and STEA schemes
- Supports available through the Dublin North West Area Partnership
- Other Enterprise support agencies
- Training courses available
- Registration as a client of the Dublin North West Area Partnership
In order to book a place on our next group meeting, please call Finglas on 01 836 1666 or Cabra on 01 868 6134.
Start Your Own Business Course
Dublin North West Area Partnership’s Start Your Own Business Course runs over six weeks every Thursday night from 6pm to 9.30pm.
The course covers all aspects of starting and running a small business and is delivered by experienced tutors with many years’ experience in working with small businesses. The course covers the areas of:
- Business Legal Structures
- Banking for Small Business
- Motivation and Time Management
- Business Websites
- Business funding
- Sales Pitch
A certificate of completion is awarded to all participants that finish the course. This course is subsidized, though a fee of €50 is required to reserve a place. Registration forms are available at reception in both our Finglas and Cabra offices.
For more information please contact David Orford on: 01 8361666
Sales Training Workshop
This one day training workshop is designed to enhance the skills, knowledge and behaviour of participants resulting in a more integrated sales process that delivers the desired business results. This training is delivered by an external tutor who will cover areas including:
- Self-confidence, motivation and sales congruence
- Effective sales prospecting and referral selling
- Qualifying prospects and feeding the sales pipe-line
- Opening the sales call
- Key Account Management (KAM) & Account Profiling
This course runs from 9.30am to 3.30pm and is held at the Dublin North West Area Partnership Offices in Rosehill House in Finglas, Dublin 11. To register your interest and to provisionally book a place, please contact David Orford: 01 8361666.
Digital Media Workshop
This one day training workshop is designed to help Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and start-up enterprises get their digital marketing strategy on track. The workshop covers the following areas:
- Digital Marketing vs. Marketing
- Search Marketing, Organic Search and Search Engine Optimisation/Paid Searches
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Selling online/Ecommerce
This Workshop will run subject to demand from 10am to 2pm. To register your interest and to provisionally book a place, please contact David Orford at 01 8361666.