The Dublin North West Area Partnership Enterprise Department aims to support individuals interested in self-employment. Our Enterprise support staff will guide you through the steps required to turn your idea into a business venture by providing the following:
- General advice and support for clients that are considering self employment
- Training supports in terms of the Start Your Business Course, Bookkeeping and Accounting for Small Business and selling in the Tough Times workshops.
- Assistance and advice on company and tax registration.
- Assistance with the preparation of a business plan
- Business mentor support as required
- Advice and support in applying for the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance scheme
- Business Networks with the TAP Area