We will work in partnership with individuals, families, communities, businesses and the statutory sector to ensure that those most at risk of poverty and social exclusion have improved life chances and the opportunity to reach their full potential as an individual and valued member of society.
How we aim to work with you:
- An individual and tailor made service.
- Ongoing support and information.
- A confidential service.
- Promptness of service.
- To make appropriate referrals on your behalf.
What our service offers:
- Confidentiality/ Privacy.
- Respect for your needs and wishes.
- Health and Safety.
Tell us what you think
- We welcome your feedback and comments. We have a customer complaint form and a client feedback form both of which are available at reception in our Finglas and Cabra Offices and available through our website. Please feel free to fill in either of these.
- We guarantee that your complaint will not affect how we treat you in the future.
- We are committed to promoting and developing our Feedback and Complaint system.
- We will answer any complaint within seven (7) working days
- We will ensure our forms and leaflets are simple and easy to understand.
Chief Executive Officer