The Social Inclusion Learner Forum (an initiative of Dublin North West Area Partnership) are delighted to invite community groups to apply for support to deliver programmes of work that promote social inclusion in their communities.
Proposals will meet the needs of groups experiencing social exclusion and will be eligible for practical and financial support up to a maximum of €10,000 per proposal.
Target groups include
- children and families in disadvantaged areas
- people with disabilities
- lone parents
- new communities – including refugees/asylum seekers
- low income workers/households
- people living in disadvantaged communities
- the unemployed
- Thursday March 31st at 5pm – Closing date for receipt of completed application forms.
- Friday April 15th– Groups will be informed as to the outcome of their application.
- Wednesday November 30th-Deadline for completion of all project activities and all expenditure of programme funds.
For further information or support in completing your application contact
Mary Corridan Local Community Group Training Officer. Telephone: 01 5490054 Mobile: 0860206272 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) 2015 – 2017 is funded by the Irish Government and cofounded by the European Social Fund and includes a special allocation under the Youth Employment Initiative.