Community Development Grant 2014
Dublin North West Area Partnership (TAP) 2014 Community Development Grant is now closed.
The purpose of the grant is to support local Community and Voluntary organisations in undertaking actions that promote social inclusion and help strengthen community links within disadvantaged areas and neighbourhoods.
30 groups submitted applications of which 17 received funding.
The following groups were successful:
- Cabra Halloween Festival Committee
- Cabra History and Folklore Project
- Erin’s Isle CLG
- Finance Committee at St Peter’s Phibsboro
- Finglas Addiction Support Team
- Finglas Celtic Football Club
- Finglas Post Polio Support Group
- Finglas Support and Suicide Prevention Network (FSN)
- Irish Deaf Society
- LEAPP (Learning Education and Prevention) Project
- Navan Road Scout Group
- North Dublin Befriending Service Ltd
- Parent’s Association of St. Fergal’s BNS
- Rathborne Community Association
- Royal Canal Park Community Association
- Scoil Chiarain’s Youth Club (Special Needs)
- The Meeting Place Club