What does it take to succeed in a small business? In short: a combination of personal, suitable resources and a determination to succeed usually are good indicators. The following are pointers that all entrepreneurs should consider:
Can I commit to self-employment?
- Have a look at your house hold income, can it take a hit? If so, for how long?
- Does your idea fit your experiences and passion?
- Can you fulfill what your business idea expects from you?
- What do you need to make your business idea a success?
- Is there a need for your product/service? Can you prove this need?
- Where will your business be in 3 years time?
These initial questions need to be addressed before commercing any business. If you are in the Finglas/Cabra area feel free to book an appointment with a member of the enterprise department to discuss your idea.